GROUP 37 - Music Video 2008/9: I feel like such a let-down!

Saturday 20 September 2008

I feel like such a let-down!

Unfortunately I (Annie) wasn't able to attend the 19th September lesson. I was on a college trip to the BFI library in London... BUT ENOUGH ABOUT ME!

Was just on the phone with Timi, lead singer of TITTM (Tell It To The Marines) and everything is fine on that end of the line. I also called a couple of other media group members today, Josh and Aiden, after carelessly losing Dan's number. Sigh. But when I know when everyone is free, we can start arranging meeting at BLANK location on BLANK date.

God help us when we fill in those blanks, two Worlds will collide and hopefully create a masterpiece as apposed to a COMPLETE disaster.

Fingers crossed, catch you latorz blogzord.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home