GROUP 37 - Music Video 2008/9: We don't need a title. We're just cool like that.

Tuesday 9 September 2008

We don't need a title. We're just cool like that.

Soup, /b/?

We've decided on none of the songs on the list because we're too good for them. However, we've used our ultra-mega quantum-band links to get the authorization to use a super-special-awesome track by Man on Earth called Lazy. They have even said that if they like our video enough that they'll put it on their myspace page- how freakin' 1337 is that? We will win some internets if they do.

We have sort of started to think about pitching, but first we have to transcribe the lyrics. This is hard because we are still upset at not being able to do 'Poo Through My Ass' by The Left Rights, which would have been much easier to pitch due to its specific lyrical content.

Since the song is about a failed relationship, expect something cheesy and Nickelback-esque. Hmmm... cringeworthy! Well, it would be nice to break away from this formula of ph41lure, but the video has to be depressing- people like to be afraid or depressed in our bizzare post-9/11 world. Oh yeah, I went there.

In other news, a man tried to break into my house last night, so I proceeded to whack him over the head with my fold-up chair until he was 'unconscious'. Upon inspecting him after my assault, I found:

-A torch with no batteries
-A half-empty packet of fig rolls
-Instructions for The Simpsons Monopoly
-A pack of used matches
-An elastic band

Upon further thought, I have suddenly thought to myself;

'Oh my God, I killed MacGuyver!'

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home